Friday, May 14, 2021

Sixth Turn Up the Heat Reader's Challenge Excerpt: Sloth: Twist of Fates

 Welcome back to excepts from entries in the Turn Up the Heat Reader's Challenge, the contest where if you read and rate erotica by May 31, 2021, you can win a prize package of more erotica by the same writers, as well as a $200 gift certificate for sex toys from Sohimi.    

Today's excerpt is from Sloth: Twist of Fates by Daniela Lovejoy:  

It sounds like a great career opportunity when Brandon, a new employee at the trendy design studio, is summoned to his boss Brittney's office. She is the spoiled daughter of a multimillionaire and has a special assignment for Brandon. But things are not as they seem, and this meeting will put him on a path with both sex and deceit that will end up changing his life in ways he had never expected.

 She was a spoiled brat, had always gotten everything served on a silver platter, even the company she ruled like a queen. That is when she wasn’t too busy chatting with friends on her rhinestone covered phone or first showed up at noon. We were all just loyal servants of Brittney Stone, the twenty-six-year-old heir, and only daughter of multimillionaire Rupert Maximilian Stone. Now, she’d fired me and all because I’d been dumb enough to trust her words and have sex with her that late evening on the conference room table.
But how was I to know that the day I was summoned to her large corner office with the panoramic windows...

Her eyes made a split-second glance at me as I entered. She continued with whatever none work related she was busy with on her phone today, typing enthusiastically, while chewing on gum like a teenager. Holding my left wrist with my right hand, my thumb repeatedly rubbed across the skin.
I’d never been called in audience by Brittney in my six months working here, which made me fear I was about to be fired. I looked longing out at my colleagues buzzing around in the open office space on the other side of the transparent glass wall surrounding her office.
“You’re Brandon, right?” She asked, not removing her eyes from the screen.
“Yes, Ms. Stone, Brandon Woods.”
“Eliza tells me you’re talented, a real star…” She meant Elizabeth Green, who was co-design director together with her. But from what I’d experienced, Eliza, as we all, with her blessing, called her, ran most of our projects. She kept track of our work, offered us insights and guidance. It was never Brittney.
“That’s quite a praise coming from her,” I said. She put her phone down on the desk. Her bright blue eyes began scanning me meticulously.

What she seemed to lack in work ethics she made up for in looks. She was the sexiest boss, imaginable. Long platinum blonde hair, a button nose, and delicious full pink lips on a gorgeous face with defined cheekbones.
“You look young for an art director. How old are you?” She leaned forward, resting her elbows against the glass tabletop, making a subtle smile. It made her ever-present cleavage show even more predominately. I did my best to keep my eyes locked at hers.
“I’m twenty-five, and only junior art director, Ms. Stone.”
“How did you come to work here?”
 “I joined your graphic design studio, fresh out of college. I have always worked hard, and was told my design portfolio is original.”
Her smile widened, making a thoughtful nod.
She usually wore skimpy female business suits. They did little to conceal her slender body and long legs always covered in dark stockings. It was impossible not to notice her breasts, which seemed larger than her petite frame would have naturally. But fake or not, they looked perfect.
Always kept in bra’s that featured them in her tight low cut jackets and showcased her incredible cleavage. Below she usually wore matching skirts that were so tight everyone could see her firm ass when she walked past us. And so short, I’d be able to tell the color of her panties from where I stood right now if it weren’t for her crossed legs. That is if she even wore any panties… I bit down on my inner cheek to keep myself from getting turned on at this inappropriate time.

Then she broke the moment of silence. “I think you’re just the guy I need for an exciting task...” She picked up a flash drive and sauntered towards me in her five-inch fashion heels, smiling now so warm it had switched to flirtatious.
“...And just call me Brittney.” My heart skipped a beat as she pressed the drive slowly into my palm and closed my fingers around it, gazing into my eyes up close. With a velvety voice, she began explaining what she wanted me to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In Regency romance The Scandalous Ladies of London: The Countess by Sophie Jordan, heroine Tru trades up from a cad to a hotter cad

  The Scandalous Ladies of London: The Countess by Sophie Jordan is apparently the first in a series of Regency romances about a group of...