Sunday, May 16, 2021

Seventh Turn Up the Heat Reader's Challenge Excerpt: Servicing the Senior Partner

 Welcome back to excepts from entries in the Turn Up the Heat Reader's Challenge, the contest where if you read and rate erotica by May 31, 2021, you can win a prize package of more erotica by the same writers, as well as a $200 gift certificate for sex toys from Sohimi.    

Today's excerpt is from Servicing the Senior Partner by Lacey Cross.  (If you are outside of the US, use  this link.)  

If your husband changes the rules and you work with three hot lawyers… what would you do?

Miranda’s is 28 and bored with her sex life. When her husband suggests they change the boundaries of their relationship, she reluctantly agrees. Her husband encourages her to work overtime and wants to hear all the details.  Miranda goes for it and it changes everything.

The freedom is liberating, and Miranda is ready to embrace her new Hotwife status.

 

 Here's the excerpt: 

 

By lunchtime, I’m still worked up and horny. This better not be how all my days go now that I’m supposed to be considering who to sleep with. My brain is basically contemplating every man in the office, and I’d fuck all three of the lawyers I work for in a heartbeat. If I had a preference, it would be Mr. Jacobs because he has that hot dad vibe going on. Sometimes I enjoy being a bad girl, but it never quite works with my husband when he’s only five years older than me.

I’m alone in the break room and decide now is the only chance I’m going to get to talk to Dina about my issues. She works evenings so by the time I get off work she can’t take my phone call. We mostly communicate via text during the day or if I occasionally call her during my lunch break.

When Dina answers, I blurt out all my problems, leaving nothing out. She already knows about Jon’s desire for me to sleep with other people, but I hadn’t yet told her I agreed to the idea. My lunch break isn’t long, so I rush and explain it all and conclude by telling her I’m now having inappropriate fantasies about my bosses.

Right about then is when I realize that Mr. Jacobs and one of the other lawyers, Mr. Parks, are standing outside the doorway as if they had intended to come into the break room but stopped.

Ooooh, fuck. I tell Dina I have to go without an explanation and end the call. I gather my lunch quickly and silently, and rush out the door past the two gape-mouthed lawyers. Well, I probably just got myself fired. It was a pleasant job while it lasted.

I’m numb and stare at my computer screen blankly for half an hour. Should I leave before someone talks to me? Something flashes and jolts me out of my slump. We use an instant messenger program on our computer for informal messages to each other. If you want a record of something, you email it since the email service backs up our correspondence. Otherwise we’re fine using instant messenger.

The message is from Mr. Jacobs and simply says, “I think we could help you with your problem.”

Wait, WHAT? My pussy zings alive once again. Is he suggesting what my cooch assumes he is?

I quickly respond, “What problem are you talking about?”

The messenger program tells you when someone is typing and Mr. Jacobs is either typing something incredibly long, or he paused mid thought. My heart races while I wait for his response.

His answer is shorter than I expected. “You can do any of us whenever you want.”

OH… MY… GOD. Of course, my brain put his voice in my head when he said that, so imagining him whispering that to me added an extra flavor to the message. My lady parts buzz in approval and a splash of wetness leaks out. I’m tempted to go to the restroom and finger myself with his voice in my head, telling me I can do him whenever I want. That’s orgasm-worthy material right there.

I flip my attention back to my computer screen and message my boss, “Are you free after work?”

He immediately responds, “Yes, right after our meeting about your tardiness.”

Ooooh, hell, yeah. My fingers are shaking and I’m breathing fast as I type, “I look forward to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Regency romance The Scandalous Ladies of London: The Countess by Sophie Jordan, heroine Tru trades up from a cad to a hotter cad

  The Scandalous Ladies of London: The Countess by Sophie Jordan is apparently the first in a series of Regency romances about a group of...