Saturday, October 19, 2019

Let's review each other's books


Looking for more reviews of your book and posts about it to social media?  I know I am.  So let's trade.  I'll read your book and post about it if you'll do the same for me.

My book, Mindgames,* is a dirty, dark, dystopian romance.  Trigger warnings apply.  Here's the blurb:

In this erotic romance set in a dystopian future, healer Gabriel's attempt to convince slavegirl Mariah to trust him goes too far, endangering his life, his freedom, and his sanity.  Mariah can save him from the despair that envelopes him only if she can find the strength to trust herself. 

Gabriel, on a mission of mercy, is horrified by what he finds when he arrives in Riviera, a land far from his home.  So-called “humans,” bored and decadent, amuse themselves with the senseless torture of their slaves.  Yet Gabriel finds unexpected friends.  An artist named Animal, who notices everything except Rose, his slavegirl.  And Mariah, a slave foisted on Gabriel when he unwittingly prevents her from escaping. 

Mariah knows that Master Gabriel’s talk of a different way of life, in which slavery does not exist, is merely the latest and cruelest of the mindgames that humans have used her whole life to toy with her.  She must play along, but actually believing in it would bring disaster to her and to everyone she cares about. 

Mindgames is about love, and friendship, and the potential for redemption.  It is about how one person can change the world, or be destroyed by it. 

Reviewers online call Mindgames “absolutely amazing.  The perfect balance of substance and sex and never a dull moment.”  “Simply magnificent.”  The writer “proves that writing is an art form that possesses the ability to transfix and transform the reader to faraway lands.”  “I LOVE this story, and I think about it all the time.” 


If you're interested in trading reviews, send me a description of your book and a link to it.  You can post it in the comments or email me at lovelyandsad (at) gmail.com.  I'll let you know if it seems like a good match (a book that I would be likely to enjoy reading and reviewing).  If I review your book I'll post it on this blog, which I'll link to on my twitter account, and on Amazon and Goodreads.  

 *    If you're outside the US, use this link for Mindgames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of very sweet modern romance Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell

  Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell is a very sweet novel about two mildly damaged people who find love.  Hero 1 Sheldon is a first...