Monday, August 15, 2022

Once again, thanks to ELust for including me, and link to issue 152

 

I am so flattered that for the second time in a row ELust has included to one of my articles.  ELust issue 152 compiles posts from around the smutosphere in the categories of body talk and sexual health; sex work; erotic fiction; erotic nonfiction; product reviews; books, TV, and movies (with my review of Netflix show How to Build a Sex Room); thoughts and advice on kinks and fetish; and writing about writing.  Check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In modern romance The Love Plot by Samantha Young, a commitment-phobe heroine is saved by the love of a good man

  The plot of many romances revolves around a poor but virtuous heroine reforming a rich, handsome cad who never intended to settle down.  I...