Sunday, May 2, 2021

Contest: Win smut (and sex toys) by reading and rating smut! What could be better?

I am thrilled to be participating in the first ever Turn Up the Heat Reader Challenge!  This is a contest where if you read and rate erotica, you can win a prize package of more erotica by the same writers, as well as a $200 gift certificate for sex toys from Sohimi.   

I've entered my short story, My First Submissive Adventure.  Read it!  Rate it!  If you win, my dark, dystopian novel about naked sex slaves, Mindgames, is part of the prize package. 

Not only that, but over the next couple of weeks I will be posting excerpts from other challenge entries. 

What are you waiting for?  All you have to do is read and rate smut listed on the contest site between now and May 31, 2021.  

Thanks to The Secret Submissive for dreaming up and creating the contest.  

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of very sweet modern romance Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell

  Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell is a very sweet novel about two mildly damaged people who find love.  Hero 1 Sheldon is a first...