A blog by Jasmine Gold, author of Mindgames, a smutty, dark, dystopian novel about naked sex slaves -- and so much more.
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Modern romance Do You Take This Man by Denise Williams would have been better if heroine RJ had taken hero Lear about 200 pages earlier
I took a break from Do You Take This Man by Denise Williams about two thirds of the way through, because I needed to read my book club b...
-
In the Netflix real estate porn show How to Build a Sex Room , the perfectly named star Melanie Rose is more like Dr. Ruth than Dan Sava...
-
It took me several attempts to get through Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice , starting when I was in middle school. Ten years later, ...
-
Chapter 1: Belinda's Father Sells Her to a Brothel My father and I didn't say much as he drove me in his rusting Chevy ...
No comments:
Post a Comment